Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Known Unknown



Is it your gait?

Or is it the innocence in your eyes?

The perfect smile or the pitch of your laughter?


Maybe it is the grace, with which you mesmerize

Or the tiff that you keep to make one realize

Maybe it is your tenacity,

Or your unforeseen fragility,

The reluctance to quarrel,

Or the aversion to grovel,

Maybe it is that,


Maybe it is unfathomable,

Beyond my understanding,

Unsure, I am,

It isn’t obvious, is all I know


Maybe, it’ll never dawn upon me,

What reeled me in?

What reeled me in?

2 comments:

  1. As you write this,
    a person more gained entry
    into the beautiful world of poems.

    As simplistic as they are in structure and form,
    they are one's that convey meaning in the best concise form.

    I hope to see more on this page.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah!! impressed! who r u talking abt btw?? hmm hmm?? ;) :P

    ReplyDelete